How and where should be submitted a copy from the Tour Operator Liability insurance?

A copy from the made or renewed Tour Operator Liability insurance is presented annually to the Minister of Tourism.

The copy of the insurance contract, together with an accompanying letter should be sent by mail or presented on the spot in the registry of the Ministry of Tourism Saborna Str., 1